Fourth Week of April 2008
Your Milky Way Horoscope for April 20-26, 2008
By Milky Way Maid
Happy birthday to all the Taureans as the Sun enters your sign this week! Taurus natives include Martha Graham, Fred Astaire, Margot Fonteyn, Helen Tamiris, Shirley MacLaine, Audrey Hepburn — and those are just the dancers!
Saturn and Pluto having just entered the other earth signs, trining your Sun, and Jupiter is already in Virgo. The first two can be tough taskmasters, but if you have learned the major lessons of life, you should be in a position to reap the rewards of working in harmony with the Earth. Read up on the effects of biotech crops and speak out for farmers and consumers.
In other news, the planet Pluto and the asteroid Juno become an odd couple for most of the year as they travel in close company. Juno lingers at the very end of Sagittarius and Pluto just entered Capricorn in late January. This will likely force partners to re-evaluate their relationship, and evolve into something healthier. Whether actual psychotherapy or counseling is involved, is up to you. But I feel that working on the relationship issues will bring about a much richer, rewarding and more productive level by fall.
A T-square between Mars in Cancer, Venus in Aries and Jupiter in Capricorn is in place this week. You may hold on to your house in spite of the crisis, but could very well cost you much more in monthly payments. At any rate, rapid movement (and I mean like literally overnight) is likely as things comes to a head. I wish the best to all of you struggling to make the right decisions. Bartering or renting may be better options now.
Readers can follow not only their Sun sign horoscope but also the sign of their Ascendant for further clues to how your week will develop.
– March 20-April 19 – Arians who are trying to sell items thru the classifieds or wherever will find it hard to arrive at satisfactory selling prices. This is not a good week for the market generally, especially Wed. pm, because the Venus in Aries is squaring the Mars in Cancer — Venus looks for value and Mars looks for distressed prices (so as to profit on resale). Also the cost may be much higher (Jupiter in Capricorn) than the sticker price after the credit card fees are added on. Tuesday evening favors alternative healthcare; a visit to an acupuncturist or other therapist brings an improvement. The Moon trines your Venus Thurs. afternoon; thoughts stray to loved ones so invite them over for dinner.
– April 20-May 20 – Watch the sunrise Sunday or attend a mineral show. The Sun in your sign trines Saturn Monday morn; coming in early will be more productive than usual and you’ll get the jump on the morning mail. Tues. night may be hard to get to sleep; try to tuck in earlier. Wed. afternoon your messages can be garbled. Proofread your outgoing memos, etc. for clarity and unintended offense.
– May 21-June 20 – Geminis are not know for being Mother Earth types, but with Ceres in your sign this spring, I bet you are considering planting a vegetable garden. If you have little time or space for planting, look into buying a share of the produce of a local farm. They return a big dividend for your investment. The Moon enters Sag Wed. pm thru Thurs. night — fire and air sign moons are more favorable for you personally, altho you adapt well to most circumstances.
– June 21-July 22 – A Monday session with a health practitioner brings welcome relief, especially if seeing a chiropractor or acupuncturist. The sexual tension is in the air midday Wed. – try not to let it affect your rational decision-making because someone’s charm could cost you a chunk of money. Also this aspect can bring some movement in your mortgage or other debt relief efforts.
– July 23-Aug. 22 – You are looking forward to the first Spring/Summer without nasty ol’ Saturn in your Sun sign since July 2005. Your hard work starts to pay off, and you can finally get some weekends for fun. Tues-Thurs brings an upwelling of emotions to fuel a creative project, with the Moon in your solar 5th House of creativity. Bring out the easel or camera and make sure your supplies are ready to go.
– Aug. 23-Sept. 22 – A mentor or muse may have shown up already inre your creative sector. The Juno-Pluto duo entering your solar 5th House of creativity can mean a strong woman instructor who guides you into a whole new phase of your art. It will probably be none too gentle, because it involves tearing down everything you have ever done before and reaching deeper into your psyche for themes and motifs. On another level, it can bring deeper commitment in romantic relationships, and even the addition of children.
– Sept. 23-Oct. 22 – Sales at a big trade show may be disappointing due to consumer concerns about personal debt or credit card interest rates. Offer 90-day free financing or other creative work-arounds. The North Node and Neptune in your solar 5th House means that experimenting with creative arts like film, music, painting can grow into a major focus of your life. Even allied health fields like water therapy or sound therapy could come to your attention.
– Oct. 23-Nov. 21 – The Full Moon just when it enters Scorpio on Sunday morn has a serious yet prayerful tone. Maybe an a.m. chant to the sunrise with a prayer for a healthful and bounteous crop would be appropriate. Another option is attending a gem and mineral show to pick up a ‘lucky’ stone for the pocket. Monday evening be careful of injuries so do those warm-ups before the jog. A late movie is inspiring, and even figures in an interesting dream.
– Nov. 22-Dec. 21 – Tues.-Thurs. has niggling irritations, with people resisting your charms, having other plans, or not answering your messages. But you like challenges anyway, and getting in to see the right person is one of them. Be your best innovative self. Check bulk email for misdirected messages and reschedule broken appointments.
– Dec. 22-Jan. 19 – You get a lot done on Friday and in any weekend business conferences. Friday am your powers of analysis are sharp and you will discern where cost cutting can be painless. (Also checking your own accounts can turn up any errors.) The evening looks good for a special dinner with family, maybe with you cooking. Have you been planning your organic garden yet?
– Jan. 20-Feb. 17 – Aquarians are generally open to newer ways of looking at old subjects, right? Now with Chiron in your Sun sign, where it has been since 2005 and will be till May 2010, your interest in alternative health has been continually pushed and nudged along. Venus sextiling and Mars inconjunct could mean you actually begin a course of study in a local college.
– Feb. 18-March 19 – Uranus in your sign trines Mars in Cancer Tuesday. Your self-confidence is high, and you are willing to try new things and grow thru self-discovery. In other words, try thinking outside the box. You continue to grow out of old societal restrictions. Yet do not take for granted that things you really depend on will always be there — Everything made up of matter is therefore subject to the laws of matter, which means they all decay, break down, rust, or get torn apart by storms.