Your Milky Way Horoscope Sept. 14-20
By Milky Way Maid
Mercury conjuncts Venus Sunday — good day for buyers and sellers to arrive at a satisfactory price. So set up your rummage table or close your eBay deals. Venus trines Neptune on Wednesday morning; Don’t buy anything without looking closely at it under good window light, because you could miss obvious flaws. The same goes for Mercury trine Neptune on Friday evening.
Readers can follow not only their Sun sign horoscope but also the sign of their Ascendant for further clues to how your week will develop.
– March 20-April 19 – The Moon is in Aries from late afternoon Monday thru early evening Wed. Your ruling planet Mars trines Chiron Sunday morning — you may find it helpful to do physical exercises that also clear chi channels in the body; this includes tai chi, yoga stretches, or any of the martial arts, too. You may feel a little out of sorts while your ruling planet is in a Venus-ruled sign, Libra. But this is an opportunity to balance the male and female energies, the active/aggressive instincts against the protective and nurturing instincts, and the tendency to go solo vs. getting a team together.
– April 20-May 20 – The Moon is in Taurus from early evening Wed. till Friday evening. The Moon trines Jupiter and Saturn to make a Grand Trine in earth signs — this is terrific for producing something solid as a result of your efforts. This can be starting a manufacturing business, making movies or any other product, or just craftwork. The Moon sextiles Uranus and makes an inconjunct aspect to Mercury Friday morn. Your emailed request to reschedule an appt. or adjust a bill should be met with an OK.
– May 21-June 20 – The Moon is in Gemini from Friday evening till Sunday night. Your ruling sign Mercury makes a trine to Neptune very late Friday. This could create some confusion over details but there is an opportunity to hatch a great idea for a story or make a pleasurable movie night (with long discussions afterward). Saturday may be quite difficult with a T-square of Moon-Pallas in Gemini, Pluto in Sag, and Sun-Saturn in Virgo — You will be forced yet again into adapting to changing circumstances. But don’t worry, you always bounce right back with every new reshuffling of Fate’s deck of cards.
– June 21-July 22 – The clubs you belong to may ask for a bit of your time Wed. night or Thursday, but because you are a great executive-type who gets a lot done, I expect you and the club will benefit a great deal from your volunteered time. The Libra stellium falls in your solar fourth house of home and family. You may host one or more parties, which may revolve around a visitor from another country or maybe your child’s college buddies. Make clear what the house rules are regarding breakage beforehand.
– July 23-Aug. 22 – You might play ‘Dr. Mom’ this week as the asteroid Ceres makes an inconjunct aspect to Jupiter in Capricorn, your solar sixth house of health (and work and pets). There are few moms as dedicated to looking out for their youngsters like a kind, tolerant Leo mom — so your kids are likely to be up and around in no time. Also on the positive side, you get some welcome news about additions to the family tree from relatives or friends, and attend some baby showers.
– Aug. 23-Sept. 22 – Sales may pick up and you can earn more brokerage or other commissions. The square from the Libra stellium in your solar second house to Jupiter in your solar fifth house makes me think that stocks could be involved. Meanwhile the asteroid Pallas is approaching the middle of your career house in Gemini — your growing sense of confidence, assurance and authority in your field of business will draw more customers to you. Best to you, Virgo; it couldn’t happen to a nicer person.
– Sept. 23-Oct. 22 – Generally your social calendar is never dull, but with Mercury, Venus AND Mars all together in Libra, you must be quite the social butterfly nowadays. The stellium trines Neptune in the solar fifth house, adding a layer of glamour to outings to plays, and mystery to romantic interludes. On the other hand you could fall in love with love, and get taken advantage of by some con artist — so stick to people that your friends have introduced you to, and check out the credentials of strangers. PS- YOUR artistic efforts can lead to works of wonderful merit.
– Oct. 23-Nov. 21 – Going to one of Libra’s parties this week could be your undoing! Well, not really your undoing but maybe a nasty hangover, so maybe you should just show up for a half hour to be polite then go somewhere quieter. Your financial advisors are giving you conflicting advice that you will have to reconcile yourself. Unlike some people, you see nothing frivolous or demeaning in being a community organizer, so get out there and make your contribution of time and talent.
– Nov. 22-Dec. 21 – You and your spouse or partner have very different approaches to life. One may be a real homebody, and the other may flit from one international conference to another . But I think you have joint interests that far outweigh the effects of short-term separations, so do what you have to do to keep communications open. Saturn afflicts your solar second house of money, meaning you may have to put in some extra hours to break even.
– Dec. 22-Jan. 19 – Chiron is conjunct the North Node in your sign lately — if you have not already looked into health alternatives, then by all means do so. You could benefit a great deal from anything from chiropractic to tai chi to therapeutic massage. Try to avoid sabotaging your budget this week, as I see that you could mistake fool’s gold for the real thing. Get an expert opinion of an opportunity before taking any plunge.
– Jan. 20-Feb. 17 – Personally I would pass up any long distance trip because I think that you are not getting clear info about something. Maybe they did not mention that they are under a storm alert, or there is no golf course on the premises but you can take a taxi ride to facilities an hour away. Get a refund while you can. Actually your home is best for you right now; it is a refuge from the hustle and noise of the streets.
– Feb. 18-March 19 – Spend some time in that special nook of your community that you love to visit to restore your sanity. Maybe the weather is still summery in your area, and a picnic would work for you. A teacher appears when the student is ready; you may have two different teachers with different advice for you, but try to find the nugget of wisdom from both.