Your Milky Way Horoscope Dec. 7-13
By Milky Way Maid
Venus enters Aquarius this week. Alas, old Ven cannot tarry with her sugar daddy Jove very long, and goes traipsing off. Maybe she is just gone shopping, and will be back in a bit. She couldn’t really see anything in that old drunk, Neptune, could she? Ah, but he spins such lovely tales of Shangri-La and Camelot and other lost kingdoms, and dedicates his newest poem to her. How can she resist?
Meantime, Pluto has slipped out of Sag and into Capricorn again. Cappy will not like this unwelcome visitor, no one does. But at least they are both determined to never settle for mediocrity, and so they drink a toast to each other.
Readers can follow not only their Sun sign horoscope but also the sign of their Ascendant for further clues to how your week will develop.
– March 20-April 19 – The Moon is in Aries from the previous Sat. till Mon. night. The Moon in Aries trines Mars in Sag Sun. evening, so I bet you will stay up late to get loads of stuff done. Monday is very busy: Moon trine Sun very early so get off to a roaring start, but then inconjunct Saturn , meaning roadblocks or an obstacle. Then the Moon sextiles Neptune: confusion or the need to clarify your purpose behind your plans. In the afternoon the Moon squares Jupiter (overdoing, overspending, also an appeal for help from to big boss) and trines Mercury (a message finally clears up the confusion. Meanwhile, your natal Sun and the transiting Sun in Sag are trining, so you have plenty of energy, confidence, and good spirits.
– April 20-May 20 – The Moon is in Taurus from Mon. night till Wed. night. The Moon trines Pluto and squares Venus Tues. morn, which I imagine will put finances on your mind. Try to avoid spending your whole Christmas fund too quickly, you want some left for the after Christmas sales and for misc. On Wed., you hear something funny on the a.m. radio or TV station, which might put you in a better frame of mind to deal with a boss. Avoid undoing your diet at lunch, and you will have the needed energy for your holiday shopping after work.
– May 21-June 20 – The Moon is in Gemini from Wed. night till Fri. night. Maybe you have already depleted your holiday budget, but I bet an early gift falls in your lap Thursday. Friday looks like a real pressure cooker of a day. Machines or electronic gizmos don’t work, and deadlines are a challenge. But you find some unusual way of getting in the groove and get everything under control. Whew, only a Gemini can juggle all day and still be up for some fun that evening. Uranus in your solar tenth house of career really keeps you on your toes all the time. It also makes you independent and original. You dislike routine and may be interested in lots of farsighted or progressive issues.
– June 21-July 22 – The Moon is in Cancer from Fri. night till the following Sun. You might get obsessed with some idea at this time, but better to let go of it or at least try to look at it objectively. Saturday may be good for detective work of any kind, and the afternoon favors creative projects — anything from decorating cookies to making gifts or table favors. Sunday you are sure to enjoy a musical treat wherever you are. That evening try to avoid overindulging, but do be generous with your life partner.
– July 23-Aug. 22 – Your own Sun will form a Grand Trine with Moon in Aries and Mars in Sag on Sunday evening; you might host or emcee a sports show or other energetic event, or are you athletic yourself? The Moon might not favor parties or other holiday events on Tues.-Wed., but Thurs.-Fri. are compatible. Your attention to your appearance adds a touch of glamour to the holidays; I am sure that friends enjoy your flair and style.
– Aug. 23-Sept. 22 – Your mastery of technique helps solve a creative challenge Monday morn. Take the opportunity to catch up with old college chums Wednesday; are you signed up with the online alumni newsletter? You may have to struggle to master your emotions midday Friday, or may be in conflict with a close relation, possibly the parents. We know that blessed be the (family) ties that bind (or strangle, as the case may be) — but still, you have the right to determine your own holiday schedule without someone browbeating you into spending all your time with just this one person. You might be quite generous in hosting at least one party this year, but do not exhaust yourself with back to back open-houses, please.
– Sept. 23-Oct. 22 – Your very busy solar third house of communications — Mars, Sun, Mercury in Sag — suggests you are in charge of keeping track of who is bringing what to which party. You might also have an enormous card list which you cannot possibly trim to less than 250. Your solar fourth house of Venus and Jupiter in Capricorn suggests a quiet elegance to your home decorating, maybe with wrapped candies or heirloom glass ornaments on the tree. Your table is exquisite and you throw the best dinner parties. You also enjoy holiday concerts enormously.
– Oct. 23-Nov. 21 – Financially, you may be in better shape than a lot of the signs; the stellium in your solar second house suggests that sales are good of whatever you handle. Your holiday cards are very beautiful, and you often enclose small gifts inside. You have very unusual parties and this year you try to add as much fun as possible. Tell everyone to be prepared to tell a joke or at least join in on a game of charades. If anyone has a different-colored tree, you just might be it. Purple, anyone?
– Nov. 22-Dec. 21 – Sunday night favors friendly competition, and your energy is on the upswing. You enjoy conversing or bouncing ideas off someone on Monday afternoon. On Wed., your Sun and Mars are inconjunct the Moon in Taurus; you may feel quite uncomfortable around someone but there is the opportunity to work this out — you could either work out a compromise directly or just adjust your own attitude. It is also a creative time. Be especially safety-conscious on Thurs. evening; are those wires taped down, is that circuit overloaded? Avoid the haste-makes-waste syndrome on Friday morning. You are in a more disciplined mode that evening, so schedule careful work and serious discussions for this slot.
– Dec. 22-Jan. 19 – A Monday afternoon could bring a confrontation or a forced decision; are you comfortable with the data you have available? You enjoy a deep conversation with a Taurus that evening. Wed. afternoon or evening is great for holiday parties or conferences. You will be glad to have good news to share. Mercury enters your sign very early on Friday; it might make you a bit more talkative at Christmas parties and club meetings. When it conjuncts penetrating, investigative Pluto in your sign later that day, you could hit on some incredible insights. You and your spouse might have some really deep heart-to-heart chats very early Saturday; maybe she only wants to hear you say you love her, but that couldn’t be so hard, hunh?
– Jan. 20-Feb. 17 – The North Node in your sign has given you a push toward self-growth and then gives you a pat on the back when you move in a positive direction. Your clubs and other group memberships have been quite active the past few weeks and that continues thru the holidays. The one area for concern is Jupiter and Venus in your solar twelfth house of self-undoing — meaning that you are your own worst enemy when you stuff yourself at the table. Watch that gift budget, too. You might be more involved with your family this week than during Christmas week, because of the Moon passing through your solar houses of home, family, children, parties and entertainments.
– Feb. 18-March 19 – Wednesday morn has a push-pull of a square to the Sun and a sextile to the Moon; you may have to make yourself do your errands and chores and bribe yourself with a hot cocoa afterward. Your feelings may be quite upset Friday morn when those around you are in conflict; you relax with a cuppa tea or a hot bubble bath. The coming weekend or even Monday are ideal for hosting or attending parties, due to the transiting Moon in your solar fifth house of parties and fun.
Entry filed under: weekly horoscope.